Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving.

Since it's been Thanksgiving for about 30 minutes, and I'm stuck at work without the ability to spend this holiday with my parents I guess I should blog about the things I AM thankful for.

  • God granting me the right to wake up and see the wonders he has blessed us all with.
  • My wonderful family.
  • My absolutely perfect friends.
  • My dog.
  • A roof over my head.
  • A job that I'm happy to do, and that makes me feel like I'm doing some sort of good in the world.
  • A good income to afford things I want.
  • Coworkers that go out of their way for each other.
  • The ability to know God has blessed me in each and every way he can.
  • The knowledge of God's love for me; that he sent his only son to die for my sins.
I need to take some time out of my schedule to set aside for volunteering. I need to help out the less fortunate because I have the ability and want to do so. I need to go out of my way for them because I would only hope that if I was in their position, someone would do the same for me.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment