Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Updates and stuff..

I completed day 2 of work today. So far I really, really like it. I've spent these two days training for the job and such, and I took the certification test to give ANSA's. I passed on the first try so that was awesome. I'm kind of annoyed cause I did so well on the practice tests, but then barely passed the final test, I digress.

I think tomorrow I shadow someone. I don't know how excited I am about that. I'm kind of scared honestly. It's supposed to be a slow day too. I think that makes it worse. Oh well, hopefully it won't be so bad.

Scalp picking hasn't stopped, but I think it has gotten better. We shall see in the end.

I've been ridiculously tired after work, and I had to order a toll tag so I get to pay cheaper tolls on the roads. Bleh. I've been trying to resist that, but the drive home is so much faster when I take the toll road. Anyway, it's been good. I'm glad I did this honestly. I can't wait until I get more used to the schedule and then I'll start doing yoga either in the mornings, or when I get home. I don't know the best time to do yoga, and I'll have to wake up 30 minutes earlier if I want to do yoga.

My relationship has kind of been non-existent. I know the boyfriend is busy, and I'm busy but we haven't talked since Saturday I think? Maybe this relationship isn't a good idea? I don't want to believe that though. I think we could make it work if we try and not give up on it. Giving up is the worst.

We'll see. I really, really wish I could fast forward a few years. Hmph.

Oh, yeah, I turn 23 in 5 days. It definitely doesn't feel like it should be my birthday soon. I don't feel any older. I don't feel the usual excitement for my birthday either. Is this what it's like to be an adult? Birthdays just start being regular days? I'm not feeling that... not one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment